Are you passionate about education? Do you thrive in a dynamic and diverse learning environment? Look no further! The Educational Resources and Services Commission (ERESC) is thrilled to announce a range of exciting positions available across various departments. Whether you’re an experienced educator or a dedicated professional, ERESC Schools might just have the perfect opportunity for you. Let’s dive into the diverse array of roles they’re offering:
- Teacher of Art: If you’re an artist with a heart for nurturing creativity in young minds, this role might be your calling.
- Teacher of Mathematics: Numbers and problem-solving are your forte? Share your passion for math and inspire students to excel.
- Teacher of Special Education: Make a difference in the lives of students with special needs by creating tailored learning experiences.
- Teacher of World Language: Open the doors to cultural exploration by teaching languages that broaden horizons and connect communities.
- Full-Time Instructional Aides: Support teachers and students in the classroom, making a lasting impact on the learning process.
- School Nurse: Nurture the health and well-being of students, ensuring a safe and caring school environment.
- School Social Worker: Offer essential emotional and social support to students, fostering their personal growth and resilience.
- Part-Time 1:1 Instructional Aides: Provide targeted assistance to students who need individualized support.
- Substitute Teachers: Play a pivotal role in maintaining the continuity of education when regular teachers are absent.
- Teacher: ESL (English as a Second Language): Help non-native English speakers master the language and integrate seamlessly into their new communities.
- Speech Language Specialist: Make communication accessible by assisting students with speech and language challenges.
- Part-Time Teachers: Share your expertise in a flexible role that allows you to balance teaching with other commitments.
- Part-Time Instructional Aides: Support classroom activities and engage students part-time.
- Part-Time Registered Nurses: Combine your nursing skills with your love for education, contributing to the well-being of students.
- Part-Time School Monitor: Help maintain a safe and orderly school environment.
- Part-Time Paraprofessionals: Assist teachers in their daily tasks and support student learning on a part-time basis.
Administrative and Support Roles:
- Substitute Paraprofessionals: Fill in as needed to support teachers and students.
- Grant Writer/Fiscal Liaison: Utilize your writing skills to secure funding for essential educational initiatives.
- Transportation Coordinators: Play a key role in ensuring students have safe and reliable transportation to and from school.
- Homeless Liaison Outreach Worker: Make a difference in the lives of homeless students and their families by connecting them to vital resources.
- Afterschool Program – Fall 2023: Contribute to students’ holistic development by engaging them in enriching activities beyond regular school hours.
Ready to take the next step in your educational journey?
Apply now to join the vibrant community at ERESC Schools. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of a team that’s shaping the future through education. Join ERESC Schools today!